Codel WeatherGuard Composite Frame System is an innovative new alternative to traditional wood jambs. This poly-fiber doorframe system combines all the strength and convenience of wood with enhanced properties that make it moisture, rot and insect resistant. This unique formulation guarantees that the WeatherGuard frame will not absorb or wick moisture and will never warp, splinter or rot.
The WeatherGuard product line is available in two varieties. White Cap is a smooth, semi-gloss white that can be painted or left unfinished to compliment the Codel Smooth Fiberglass door. Textured has an embossed grain that can be painted or stained to compliment the Codel Textured Fiberglass door. The advanced WeatherGuard system can be installed the same way as traditional wood jambs.
NEW for WeatherGuard is our patent-pending “Seams-Rite” spline that enables the brickmould to be applied to the jamb without using nails. Besides eliminating nail holes, “Seams-Rite” ensures a continuous water barrier. Also new, is an optional nailing flange.
- Poly-fiber composite jamb system is an attractive, affordable, and low maintenance option to traditional wood.
- Closed cellular structure is a unique formulation that ensures product will not warp, split or absorb moisture.
- Greater screw holding power than wood.
- Installs the same as traditional wood jambs.
- Available in smooth semi-gloss white cap and stainable textured embossed.
- Matching mullposts offering sidelite and transom capabilities.
- Installation and finishing recommendations label applied to every frame.
- Limited lifetime warranty.